Thursday, August 14, 2014

First Day of School Pictures 2014-2015

I love back to school pictures and I decided that although we aren't going the private school route anymore it would still be fun to honor that first special day.  It is always amazing to look back at the end of the year and see how much your kids have grown and changed.  





I got Peanut a back to school gift, it was a special water bottle that she could keep at her desk during the day while she is working.  She wasn't sure about it at first (I think she was hoping for a toy) but after our first day she was taking that bottle with her everywhere she went and told me that she loved it.

My sweet little boy, Sport, is 4 years old and is enrolled in a Special Education preschool through the city. He attended this class last year and it really helped him so much! I would love to be able to homeschool all of my kids but for now, we know that this is best for him. He jumps out of bed with SO much JOY to go to school and his teachers are very loving and kind and there are only four kids in his class right now so he is getting all of the attention he needs.  We will take it a year at a time to decide what is best for him.




No comments:

Post a Comment