Saturday, February 22, 2014

Curriculum Ideas

I have been doing a lot of research this week on different curriculums, trying to figure out what my goals are and what would work best for us.  These are some that I am looking into:

Sonlight Curriculum

Heart of Dakota Curriculum

Abeka curriculum

First Language Lessons

Explode the Code Language

Hooked on Phonics

Wordly Wise

Apologia Science

Math U See

Saxon Math

Singapore Math

Handwriting without Tears

A reason for handwriting

History- Story of the World

Typing Instructor Platinum (amazon)

Obviously I still have some decisions to make.  I see lots of positive things in each of these so I just need to figure out what will fit us best.  I have never been great at making decisions so I think I am just going to go with my gut instinct here.


No comments:

Post a Comment